College Campus Master Plan
This represents a Pre-Design Development Plan for the campus of the Jamaica Theological Seminary in Kingston and is to play a pivotal role in ensuring that adequate and appropriate interventions are made in the college’s infrastructure to be able to support its future vision.
The proposal focuses on several areas for the physical improvement of the campus including:
• Vehicular and pedestrian circulation.
• General space allocation and rationalization.
• Expansion and modification of some existing buildings.
• Proposals for new structures.
• Recommendations for improving energy efficiency.
• Recommendations for a phased implementation plan.